Menu
Plan

Payment

Self Financing

  • 40% Deposit at contract
  • 40% at Roofing Level within 3 months of commencement
  • 20% on completion and Handing over and up to 10% discount incentive for self financing.

Mortgage Financing

 

Outright Purchase

Up to 80% down payment, remaining 20% spread over a year with an annual 10% interest rate after the 1st year

** All prices are quoted in foreign currency for indexing purposes only


** Payment can be made in cedi equivalent at the current exchange rate


** All prices are provisional and subject to changes.